Wednesday, June 10, 2009

swimmy..

today was good. a man go on the bus, shouted some words in spanish, gave everyone candy...i thought he might just be a nice man.. then a few stops later, he took it away and off he went...strange. i had a great hamburguesa cooked on a charcoal fire and i tried to ignore how unsanitary they were. I have a head cold and i dont sleep well at night because the old wood bed creaks everytime i move. I'm so starving in the morning I have to get up and eat and use the restroom at 8 even when i dont have to get up until later... these are all negative things but i am enjoying it more and more by the day. we had a wonderful coffee break today minus the 5 blisters on my feet from these stupid old navy flats...i will never purchase shoes from there again, they two purchases have failed miserably. i sucessfully took out money from an ATM in spanish and got my sports clearance. tonight was fun with the girls after a hour of TANGO lessons. buenos noches..or chau